Are you interested in Targeted Advertising? Our Neighborhood Directory serves Denver’s top neighborhoods: Cherry Hills Village, Castle Pines, Castle Pines Village, Greenwood Village, Hilltop/Crestmoor and more. By participating as an ad-sponsor in this homeowner-driven program, you align your name, logo and message with all the intimate touchstones of daily living; neighbors, clubs, babysitters and community association. Become a familiar, comfortable and relevant part of community life the neighborhood.
- Castle Pines North: The city of Castle Pines was incorporated on February 12, 2008. Castle Pines is a city of about 10,000 located approximately 20 miles south of Denver in Douglas County, Colorado. Our city’s stated vision is to “Enhance our community’s unique character by ensuring excellent infrastructure, safe neighborhoods, maximum citizen participation and conscientious development that balances open space, residential and commercial uses.” The city incorporated as a statutory city under Colorado law and follows the Mayor-Council government system.
- Castle Pines Village: is a gated community managed by a homeowners association funded through dues and assessments from residents. The Castle Pines Homes Association (CPHA) was created in 1981 by the original Declaration of CC&Rs for the community. The CPHA is a covenant controlled, gated community operating as non-stock, non-profit membership corporation; and is the master property owners association for Castle Pines Village.
- Cherry Hills Village: Incorporated as a statutory town in 1945 and established as a home rule city in 1966, Cherry Hills Village comprises 6.5 sq. miles in Arapahoe County and is an integral part of the S. Denver metropolitan region. Our Village boasts a unique history that has made the community one of the premier low-density communities in the western U.S. We pride ourselves on our sense of community, quality of life, and our comprehensive system of parks and trails in a unique semi-rural environment situated in the midst of a thriving cosmopolitan area.
- Denver Historic: Country Club, Morgan’s Historic District, Seventh Avenue Historic District
- Greenwood Village: is situated in Arapahoe County, immediately south of Denver, encompassing 8.3 square miles. The village was first incorporated as a town in 1950 and received its home rule charter in 1968. Once primarily a rural community, Greenwood Village has developed into a dynamic blend of urban and residential areas, to include nationally recognized business parks and select neighborhood associations.
- Hilltop/Crestmoor: is a beautiful neighborhood adorned with magnificent architecture, tree-lined streets and active parks and schools. Views of the Rocky Mountains can be seen from the flagstone terrace atop the crest of Cranmer Park.
- Southmoor Park: The Neighborhoods of Southmoor Park Elementary School edition is unique in that its focal point is the community school attended by the kids of the participating subdivisions. This is the first project of Our Neighborhood Directory commissioned to serve a community defined by the draw-area of a school.
- Surrey Ridge